Rules and Regulations
- Safety Explorail 2017 is open to all passengers and only the first 150 teams that register in accordance to the Rules and Regulations will be eligible to participate.
- Each team shall consist of 4 persons aged 18 and above.
- Each team member MUST be in a good and healthy condition thus fit to participate in this event.
- Only teams that comply with the conditions of participation will be eligible to take part in the race.
- Each team member MUST wear the safety Explorail 2017 T-shirt with race group name throughout the race and will be disqualified if they fail to do so.
- Incomplete entry forms will be rejected. NO REFUND will be made for incorrect or multiple entries or participants who wish to withdraw from the competition.
- All prize winners MUST produce their identity cards (MALAYSIA) or passport for the age verification at the Marshall counter before collecting their prizes.
- Each team will be assigned a starter pack during the registration and required to present QR code.
- The Rules and Regulations may be added to or amended and the interpretation thereof and the decision of the Organizer in all matters concerning the competition shall be final and binding to all participant.
- Each team agrees that the Organizer and sponsors shall be entitled to the first right of refusal to use any contestant as talent in advertisements or for product endorsement for promotion purposes.
- The organizer and Rapid Rail reserves the right to photograph any participant and or use their personal particular and photograph for promotion and publicity purposes, at any time without prior notice or consent.
- The Organizer and Rapid Rail Sdn Bhd reserve all right in and to the images and videos captured during the event for promotion use via TV commercial, print, web media and or any other type of media.
- The Organizer and Rapid Rail Sdn Bhd reserve all right in and to the images and videos that captured submitted to our website during the event for promotional use via TV commercial, print, web media and or any other type of media.
- The Organizer reserves the right without assigning any reason to disqualify and or impose penalty points on any team found to have been;
a) In breaching of Rule and Regulations
b) Cheating in any manner
c) Providing false and or incomplete information
d) Unable to complete the race within the stipulated time
e) Unable to follow safety instruction by Rapid Rail Sdn Bhd
- All the participant MUST use our LRT Kelana Jaya Line, Monorail Line, Ampang Line, MRT Line and MRT/Rapid KL bus services only. Other transportation mode are not acceptable and will be immediately disqualified.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure participants safety, participants taking part in this event are at their own risks and the Organizer, sponsors and any appointed officials shall not be liable for any death or personal injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise and howsoever arising.
- As an additional part of the activities pre-requisite, participant are required bring 100gram of e – waste (old mobile phones, batteries etc).